Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Monday!

We had a lovely weekend and I hope you did too! They never seem to last long enough though...especially with this beautiful weather we're having in the Carolina's.

 
A dear friend of mine asked if I was interested in seeing Wicked when they came to Charlotte. Umm, YES! We bought the tickets so long ago I almost forgot about it!  I've seen it several times before (my favorite being the first time bonus points that it was in San Francisco!!) but I still get chills when I hear those powerful notes in "Defying Gravity"...if you haven't seen it before I HIGHLY recommend going!



We're nearing the end of our whole30 challenge and Nate really wanted a special treat to celebrate with so we whipped up a batch of puppy chow to nibble on and share with friends.

Speaking of whole30 if you're interested in it, are currently in the midst of one or just want a delicious and fast recipe look no further than this loaded chicken soup recipe. We all lick our bowls clean every. single. time. we eat it!


No comments:

Post a Comment