Thursday, February 25, 2016

JWV Art Show



This past Friday we were able to attend a truly unique art show.  I have been following Judith and her business, JWV Artists, for almost a year but was never able to attend one of her open houses before.  Thankfully this past Friday we were able to make one!  Not only did we have the chance to peruse local art but we also sampled food from a local caterer, Charlotte Veggie, and shopped jewelry created by two local ladies, Leela and Lee Designs! Judith removed almost all of the furniture in her home and then covered her walls with art from numerous local artists!  It was wonderful to move from room to room just enjoying our wine and chatting about what pieces really spoke to us.  Thankfully, we enjoyed many of the same pieces (we also side-eyed some - ha!) which makes me even more excited to start investing in pieces for our home! 

 
These are the pieces that my husband loved.  I could've taken any of them home with me!
 
 
This was my very favorite piece.  The artist is Allison Chambers and I adore anything that she does!
 
 
Not our typical date night and that is perhaps why I loved it so much!  Life can be so cut and paste these days...thank you, Judith, for hosting and inviting us to such a wonderful show!

No comments:

Post a Comment