Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Tips: HD Workshop

A couple of weeks ago my cousin text me and said that I needed to get my boys to Home Depot for their children's workshop. Well let me tell you what...we have been missing out! The first Saturday of every month Home Depot hosts a workshop FOR FREE where children complete a little project. These projects range from tool boxes to fire trucks! Each month you receive a new badge to add to your apron - just like the employees of Home Depot have!


This month the project was fittingly a Valentine mailbox. BG was thrilled to be building with a REAL hammer. My husband was thrilled to be creating something special with our little boy. And I was thrilled to see both of my boys hard at work on such a sweet little project. 


We're already signed up for next months event and I recommend that any of you with a little one do the same! 

Thank you, Gret!!!

2 comments: