Sunday, February 28, 2016

Ocean Isle

This was our view over the weekend - rough, right?


To make a long story short - a first date joke between two of our buddies turned into a birthday weekend getaway for all of us! 


We'd never been to Ocean Isle before so it was lovely to explore a bit of the beach in between cocktails and piñata hitting (btw that piñata was handmade by the birthday girls beau and full of mini liquor bottles - perfection). 


While BG was safe at home with my mom (being spoiled rotten) we got to let loose. I came back even more exhausted than when we headed there and my face hurts from laughing so much but boy oh boy was it refreshing to just worry about what cocktail I wanted next.



So thankful for these girls...they've listened, challenged and entertained me every. single. day. since I first met them...


Happy happy birthday sweet ANNIEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment