Thursday, February 4, 2016

DIY Valentines

I toyed with adding the word adult to my title but I didn't want to end up on some unsavory google searches. Ha!

This week we celebrated Valentine's Day a little early with  a few friends.  One girlfriend even brought Valentine's for the adults that about made me wet my pants.  I thought I'd share them in case you have someone special in your life that got sucked into this Netflix series...they are just so wrong but so good.  My girlfriend said she just cut the pictures out of a People magazine and glued them on some cards she already had at home. 

Warning...again these are SO wrong but also oh so very funny!  Thanks for the constant laughs, L!





 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those Valentines are absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete