Monday, March 7, 2016

New Eats

I was so spoiled this weekend - delicious meals and great company.

I met two of my favorite girls for drinks and dinner at Crepe Cellar. They had a local raspberry beer on tap that was so refreshing! We shared pesto Brie fries (amazing) and ended the night with a Brownie in a Blanket (a crepe filled with a brownie and candied walnuts...whoa.). I had the cellar burger for my entree (based on my girlfriends recommendation) and I'm glad that I did because it was divine! We all left absolutely stuffed.  


Friday night we decided that we just couldn't decide on one place to go with our friends so we just did a mini-progressive dinner. Nate and I started with cocktails at the bar of The Summit Room before our friends arrived and we got a table for appetizers. 


Hello lovely cheese plate (and several more cocktails)...


We moved across the street to Kid Cashew for entrees. Nate got this delicious basil infused cocktail and I think it was better than any of the other drinks we'd had that night (and I tried sips of everyone's!). Dinner on the other hand? Far from memorable but I didn't have to do any cooking or dishes so I can't really complain! 


We planned to swing by another spot for dessert but by the time we arrived (after 11pm) it was already closed. Womp.Womp.  Truthfully? We were stuffed and didn't really need another treat...

What a delicious weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment