Tuesday, November 18, 2014

73 Questions

I was texting with a girlfriend the other day and she mentioned a series that I might like that her friend from college had created. I had never heard of it, but it's a series of videos featuring a famous person and he interviews them with 73 consecutive questions. My girlfriend and I share a common adoration for Reese Witherspoon so she mentioned this particular episode at first. It was fascinating to watch and get a glimpse of the less dramatic side of celebrity life. Just a girl jumping on her trampoline. I thought it was so interesting that her college friend had created this idea and actually got celebs to participate! SJP! Anna Wintour!!! Amazing...

You can watch Reese's interview here as well as several other celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment