Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with these ladies again this week.
 
 

One.

Our little pumpkin had a great first Halloween. We got him all gussied up as a baby duck and took a walk around the neighborhood. His hat was actually a gift from my aunt when he was born. She lives in Oregon and this hat was just perfect when our Baby Duck finally arrived and now again quite fitting for Halloween. My mom made the duck suit...I was going to try to do it myself but she knew better than to let me sew such an important garb! We stopped at a few of BG's greatest admirers homes but made it back with plenty of time for a bath before bedtime. 


Two.

We "recycled" the pumpkin that we put BG in earlier in the week by carving his hands and feet on the opposite side.  Such a fun pumpkin to light each night!



Three.

I ran to the post office this morning with a very important package. We know a special trickortreater that wasn't able to go out this year because he had a fever. Soooo we sent him all of the candy that we didn't hand out last night. I'm so excited for him to get it!!!
 

Four. 

We met this pretty lady for lunch today. She was home for the afternoon from App State where she's a JUNIOR!  Time sure is flying...


Five. 

I had a Citipass coupon for Great Harvest this past week so I picked up a loaf of wheat and a loaf of Cinnamon Chip.  We have no problem eating any of their breads BUT oh man do we loooove the cinnamon chip!  If you haven't tried it yet please do! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment