Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with these ladies again this week...

 
One
 
Somebody hasn't been eating bananas like he normally does so we had quite a few ripe on the counter just begging to be made into something delicious.  I think this Old Fashioned Banana Cake is the winner - you can never go wrong with Ina!

Two

 
I was browsing the Facebook page of one of my favorite local consignment shops, Mommy and Me, and saw a few great deals.  I picked up some great Melissa and Doug food for BG and snagged this door for my friend Rachel whose son looooved playing with BG's and she'd been looking for one since then.  HO HO HO
 
Three
 
On the way home the other day I heard about a program called Klicks for Kids that was happening here in Charlotte.  You pay for the photographers sitting fee and then for individual prints.  All of the proceeds benefit the group Sacred Seed.  Can't wait to see how this turns out!
 
Four

 
He found the stairs.  Oy vey. We're in trouble now.

Five
 


 
This week we have been absolutely obsessed with Cookie Butter.  I actually found some tasty ways to bake with it thanks to Allie's suggestion.  I can't wait to try these and these in particular.  My family has always loved Biscoff cookies so this is right up my alley.  Yum!
 

1 comment: