Monday, August 25, 2014

Catching Up

Hello?  Anybody there??

I don't blame you for giving up on me.  I gave up on this little space for awhile too.  Between life flying by with BG and so much negative nonsense overall in social media I just needed to take some time to decide what I really wanted this space to be.  I still can't decide but I also kept having "I need to blog about this" moments...so...I guess I'll just make my guidelines for this space as I go! 

I have several posts in the works and I can't wait to share them but before I do I want to thank my sweet friend, Faith, for the complete overhaul of this little space.  She dealt with more emails, ideas and change of hearts than she bargained for and created this new space that I just love.  Thank you, Faith, you're simply the best!

Now, time to get comfy in this sweet little spot of mine...

5 comments: